Seasonal Temp – Warehouse Operative
We are on the lookout for enthusiastic Warehouse Operative’s to join our small, friendly team based in Hanwell, W7 2QA, ready for the 2021 Christmas gifting season.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing orders for our ecommerce customers
- Picking and packing orders for our wholesale customers
- Playing your role in upkeeping an excellent level of warehouse hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Processing deliveries.
- Completing rolling stock takes throughout any given week, making sure stock levels are accurate on our system.
- Clearing recycling and waste materials from around the warehouse.
- Preparing orders for collection by various couriers.
- Prior experience in a packing or post-room environment is preferred, but not required. This could be a great first job!
- Capable of physical work, the occasional bit of heavy lifting and comfortable with working on your feet for extended periods.
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work, you need to be error free!
- A good handle on the English language, you’ll need to read, write, and speak English to do the job. Intermediate level is a minimum.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Monday to Friday.
- 7.5 hours work per day with 1 hour unpaid lunch, totaling 8.5 hours per shift.
- £10.85 per working hour in line with the London Living Wage
- Potential for overtime during busy periods
- 37.5 hour per week on a temporary contract basis
- Free oats and fruit for breakfast.
- Incentives and rewards for strong performance.
- Free tea!
We are excited to be building a diverse & inclusive business. As part of this, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome & encourage applications from all candidates regardless of your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want people who can be themselves & be proud of the work they do.
Interested? Pop us your CV and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Thursday September 30th