We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic Packing Room Assistant to join our small, friendly team based in Brentford, TW8 0AP. This is a part-time, permanent role.
- Picking and packing orders for our e-commerce customers
- Picking and packing orders for our wholesale customers
- Doing your bit to keep the packing room tidy and presentable at all times
- Getting involved in odd-jobs around the office and the packing room, helping to keep the place moving
- Covering any absences in the team
what you'll need...
- Prior experience in a packing or post-room environment is preferred, but not required. This could be a great first job!
- Capable of physical work, the occasional bit of heavy lifting and comfortable with working on your feet
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work
- A good handle on the English language, you’ll need to read, write and speak English to do the job
- The right to work in the UK
- 9am – 1pm for 25 weeks of the year
- 9am – 5:30pm for 27 weeks of the year to cover holidays and peak season
- £10.75 per hour in line with the London Living Wage (£16,259 per year total)
- Potential for overtime during busy periods
- Up to 10% bonus per year
- Free oats and fruit for breakfast
- Free tea!
Interested? Pop us your CV and a bit about why you're interested in the role over to Reece on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th March 2020.