To celebrate the fact our handy new matcha sachets are soon to be available in over 400 supermarkets across the UK (whoop!) we thought we’d share some of our favourite ways to get your daily dose of our super power green tea.
Each individually sealed sachet contains a full 1g serving - perfect for popping in your handbag, in your desk drawer or stashing with your sports kit for a quick matcha fix post gym.
The possibilities are endless with matcha, however in a bid to make things slightly less daunting, we’ve managed to narrow it down to 7 (ish) super simple, yet delicious ways you can incorporate matcha into your daily routine – banishing the 4pm slump forever!
- Add to a water/fruit juice bottle, shake and go – simple. If you’re particularly short on time, you can shake whilst running for the bus!
- Sprinkle on your porridge in the morning and stir – works equally well on yoghurt too
- Have a matcha chaser alongside your regular morning brew
- Switch your afternoon coffee to a matcha latte – our current obsession. Read our full recipe here
- Add 1g to your protein shake, post gym.
- Overnight matcha oats for a perfect morning pick me up.
- Whip up a batch of iced matcha mocktails - lots of fresh mint, matcha, lemonade and ice – yum! (Add a splash of gin for a boozy alternative)
And one for luck…
8. If you’ve got a bit more time in the mornings, we’ve got 2 words for you – matcha pancakes. A game changer for sure.
You can buy our matcha sachets online at www.teapigs.co.uk (where we are currently offering FREE UK delivery with all matcha powders) as well as selected Sainsbury’s and Waitrose stores across the UK!
Visit our website for more information - www.teapigs.co.uk/matcha