We're on the lookout for a Social & Content Manager to join the teapigs team!
What this job is all about
- Social & Content Manager
- Reports to Head of Brand & Marketing teapigs
- Part of UK Commercial Team
Why we have this job:
This role is responsible for the social media strategy and management across all platforms to support the teapigs brand through the promotion of products and content across social in order to boost sales, visibility and customer engagement.
As Social & Content Manager you will work with the teapigs marketing team in driving key brand projects through social media platforms and delivering engaging content.
You will be accountable for:
- Designing and delivering creative and engaging social media strategies. You will be analysing engagement data and competitor activity, identifying trends in customer interactions, planning and producing social content to build our community online.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels and audiences
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing and reporting on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights. Optimise content-based data to further encourage community interaction and engagement
- Copywriting and content across all channels. This include our website, emails, socials and on pack. You will be the voice of teapigs.
- Content management of all trade and consumer teapigs emails and working closely with the e-commerce team who manage the build and send.
- Briefing core campaign messaging to the e-commerce team for web panels and ensuring quarterly content mirrors our seasonal messaging.
- Forming key relationships with influencers across social media platforms. Manging all organic and micro influencer partnerships and working with an agency to support on paid influencer campaigns as part of wider PR and marketing campaigns.
- Forming and managing key relationships with brand partners.
- Creation and management of all brand guidelines, PPT’s and decks, both copy and creative.
- Management of the teapigs internal asset library.
- NPD project support to Brand Manager and Head of Brand Marketing teapigs. This includes but isn’t limited to pack design, pack copy and launching campaign content.
To be great at this job you will need:
- Creative skills to bring in fresh and innovative ideas that have an element of storytelling
- Familiarity of web design
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Experience working with agencies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing social media and online content marketing strategies
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills and able to work under pressure/to tight deadlines
- To be a self-starter
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator, Video Editing and Hootsuite tools
- Solid experience working with all social media platforms: TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with our social communities
You’ll need to be passionate about:
- Developing and creating engaging content
- All things social media
- The teapigs brand
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Getting people talking
What’s the scope:
- No direct reports and limited financial responsibility
You will need to be able to influence:
- Customer engagement
- Internal stakeholders
We are excited to be building a diverse & inclusive business. As part of this, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome & encourage applications from all candidates regardless of your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want people who can be themselves & be proud of the work they do.
To apply, please send a CV & cover letter by email to email@example.com by Wednesday 10th May 2023.
Please don’t send your application without a cover letter – they’re our favourite bit!