Say hello to Will – the newest addition to the teapigs family!
He’ll be assisting with all our larger retail accounts, and as is tradition, has given us ten interesting facts so we can all get to know him a little better..
- Firstly, my name is Will, I am 22 and from Newcastle!
- I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and am an uncle twice.
- Despite coming from such a large family, I am the only redhead. My Mum still maintains to this day that I am not adopted and the rumours about the postman/milkman are untrue.
- Like any true Geordie, I am a massive Newcastle United supporter, through thick and thin…although mainly thin in recent years.
- Just to really reinforce the Newcastle hype, I am also a Freeman of my lovely city. It’s a long story but it was passed down from my dad, his dad before that and his dad before that etc. and mean that I swear an oath to defend the city when under attack…obviously irrelevant in 2015 but it’s quite an interesting thing to tell people.
- I like to think of myself as a sportsman, however when it comes to it I am a jack of all trades but master of none, if I had to pick a sport that I was good at I would say squash.
- In September I ran in the Great North Run, raising plenty of money for the NSPCC. After seeing stars a couple of times and receiving a killer tan (sunburn), it is safe to say I will not be running any half marathons or marathons again anytime soon.
- Despite my cool demeanour, I am a bit of a nerd at heart. I have a love for all things Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones and Star Wars.
- At my previous job I foolishly volunteered to feature in the company’s promotional material…I can now be seen on HGV side curtains travelling the country dressed as a 1980s Wall Street banker (as seen in one of the pictures above).
- I am quite a traditionalist at heart so I love an everyday brew. Buuut, I am partial to silver tips white tea and jasmine pearls!