As the cold evenings set in, we're in need of something to warm the cockles of the heart. Whether you're tucked up on the sofa watching a movie or sat around a bonfire, a hot apple & cinnamon cider will be your new best friend.
- 250ml boiling water
- 2 apple & cinnamon tea temples
- 250ml cider
- Brown sugar to taste
- Whipped cream, cinnamon stick, or apple slices for decoration
- To make the tea concentrate, cover 2 apple & cinnamon tea temples with 250ml of boiling water and brew for 10 minutes
- In a pot, slowly heat 250ml of cider
- Once your concentrate is ready, add to the cider and allow to infuse for a few minutes
- Add brown sugar to taste, if a little sweetness is needed
- Serve up in a heatproof mug or beer-glass, top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick or apple slice for decoration. Enjoy!