teapigs of Ireland, listen up! We’re super excited to announce that you can now find three of our feel good blends at selected SuperValu stores – up beet, snooze & cleanse!
Clues in the name, it does contain beetroot, but don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. It contains hibiscus which supports metabolism and gastrointestinal health and is the perfect brew to reach for when you need some natural energy to tackle the day.
Chamomile and lavender – both known around the world for aiding relaxation and helping you get a good night's kip! So, just imagine what would happen if we combined the two… well, imagine no more! Snooze is a soothing mix of both, with some sweet apple in there too.
The cleanest, greenest tea ever (in our opinion!) perfect for when your body is calling for some extra TLC. This one is a dazzling blend of lemongrass, dandelion, coconut and green tea. It’s slightly sweet, super light and refreshing, and is delicious iced too.
Where is my nearest store?
- Carrigaline – Collins (Cork)
- Castletownbere - Murphy SV (Cork)
- Skibbereen – Field (Cork)
- Tuam - O'Toole (Galway)
- Trim – Nally (Meath)
- Portarlington SV – McLoughlin (Laois)
- Balbriggan – Moriarty (Dublin)
- Balbriggan – Moriarty (Westmeath)
- Dalkey – Rushe (Dublin)
- Athlone – Croughan (Westmeath)
- SV Knocklyon S009 (Dublin)
- SV Blackrock Fracati Rd S012 (Dublin)
- SV Lucan S014 (Dublin)
- SV Limerick S020 (Limerick)
- Waterford – Caulfield (Waterford)
- Westport - Kavanagh – SV (Mayo)
- Navan – Smith (Meath)
- Grange – Ryan (Cork)
- SV Waterford Tramore Rd S019 (Waterford)
- Kingscourt – SuperValu (Cavan)
- Killiney – Rushe (Dublin)
You'll also find blends from our core range at these stores, and we hope in the near future you'll be able to find our tea in even more SuperValu stores!