Containing our series of “10 things we love about where we grew up”, here’s mine – 10 things I love about Suffolk!
1. Beaches – pebble and sand. Secluded and beautiful. Shingle street... One of the most amazing beaches. No café, no toilets but simple and sunny ( mostly!)
2. Southwold – beach, pier, lighthouse.
3. Suffolk Punch Horse – a super power horse, unique to suffolk!
4. Ramsholt church – a round tower church, near a very good pub
5. Woodbridge – market town with a mill on a river.
6. Aldeburgh fish and chip shop – in the top 50 fish and chip shops.
7. Snape Maltings – music, food and shops in a really nice building, good day out.
8. Thorpness house in the clouds – a very tall house, weird and wonderful.
9. Ed Sheeran – possibly the most famous person to originate from Suffolk ?!
10. Food – an abundance of yummy meat, fish, fruit and veg.