Exciting news - teapigs tea has landed in Paris! You can have now drink your favourite cuppa at Cosi Diva café in St-Germain-des-Prés, 54,rue de Seine!
We teapigs come from all over the UK and I was born and bred in Paris! We are going to kick off a little series of blog posts about what we love about our homes towns, so here are my 10 favourite things about Paris:
1. Sitting on the terrace of a café, watching the world go pass
2. Le Musée D’orsay… It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist masterpieces in the world,
3. Meeting my friends in the Quartier Latin after diner and trying few bars for that special cocktail…
4. The tube, so easy to get anywhere, when they are not on strike!.
5. August in Paris, so quiet because all the Parisians have gone on holidays
6. The food, I love having late lunch in a local bistro … le menu du jour is always best!
7. There is a boulangerie at every corner of the street to buy your daily baguette, hot croissants and pain au chocolat
8. L’Arc de Triomphe roundabout, fun to see the cars going round and round and round….
9. The bookstores along the Seine…. Finding this old book which will never be read but will look nice in the bookshelf.
10. The local markets on Saturday… feels like being on holidays, you can find food from all the French regions and the world.