Our trade team is growing fast and we need a detail orientated tea nut to keep customers happy and support the team by processing some of the biggest orders for the teapigs business efficiently, maintaining teapigs super customer services standards and supporting our relationships with key customers. As well as this you will work with Channel Managers to constantly improve processes.
You’ll love this job if…
- You have a keen eye for detail and a love of to-do lists
- You enjoy problem solving and improving processes
- You are a strong communicator – you’ll be talking lots to the team, customers and our delivery/software partners
- You like to see projects through from start to finish
- You want to work for and make a big impact in a small(ish) and leading brand
- You like tea!
What you’ll be doing / Key responsibilities:
- Processing orders, including portal, EDI and PO orders efficiently and provide exceptional customer service over the phone and via email
- Promptly resolve any delivery issues that arise and leave customers feeling happy
- Maintaining our CRM system and working with the wider trade team to ensure that we are getting the most from CRM – suggesting and carrying through updates and improvements where appropriate
- Liaising regularly with the teapigs packing room team and ensuring that we are managing send outs and orders efficiently
- Liaising with warehouse and freight companies to get teapigs export orders shipped
- Organising paperwork and certificates to accompany export orders
- Working with the team to improve efficiency, by upgrading software, implementing processes and problem solving
- Maintaining sales literature and updating internal documents
What you’ll need to do well / to fly:
- This is an entry level role – but some experience in customer service would be beneficial (eg. in retail or hospitality)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel
- A love of processes and seeing projects through to the end
- A desire to fix things and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail, personal organisation and communication skills
- Resourcefulness – a curious mind and drive to solve problems, big and small.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-pacedenvironment and a drive to evolve the role through new knowledge and tools.
- Flexibilityand a willingness to get your hands dirty –we’re a small team so there’s lots of change and sometimes tasks will overlap across teams.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand what is helping us succeed in selling more tea and in spending less money and to act on it.
- Approachability - you understand your impact on others and you work well within your network, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge so we can all do better work.
- BIG ambition to grow within a dynamic business.
Are we perfect for you?
Nick and Louise started teapigs in November 2006 with a mission to get people drinking real tea again and to do things a little differently. They met whilst working for a big tea company, where they learned all about tea and drank loads of it. They soon came to realise that there was a whole world of quality teas out there that weren’t getting the attention they deserve. And so teapigs was born!
We’re committed to creating quality tea that’s accessible (without the pomp and ceremony!) is sustainable, and gives back to tea growing communities. Simple, right!?
Skip to today, and we’re the number 1 super premium tea brand in the UK - we were the first to bring whole leaf tea in a mesh bag to the market, and more recently the first tea brand to be certified plastic-free. We are a certified B Corp company & London Living Wage employer who believe that we can use our business for good. We have a range of 34 wonderful teas, a brilliant online community, a much loved brand, and a fantastic team of teapigs. You’ll now find teapigs in over 44 countries across the world. We have big growth plans and are excited about the future!
- To work for the best tea company in Brentford
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank and public holidays
- Great benefits, including healthcare, enhanced pension scheme, free oats and fruit, weekly fitness classes and free tea – loads of it.
- Lots of support to help you grow
- Flexible, friendly working culture
We are excited to be building a diverse & inclusive business. As part of this, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome & encourage applications from all candidates regardless of your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want people who can be themselves & be proud of the work they do.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (that bit is important!) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21st May, explaining why you'd be fab for the role!
Please don’t send your application without a cover letter – they’re our favourite bit.
We are all currently working from home but are planning on getting back into the office in the not too distant future!