We are on the lookout for enthusiastic, attentive Warehouse Operatives (temporary contract) to join our small, friendly team based in Hanwell, W7 2QA, ready for the 2022 Christmas gifting season.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing orders for our e-commerce, trade and international customers.
- Processing for goods in and goods out, putting away stock deliveries, building pallets for dispatch and preparing orders for courier collection.
- Completing stock counts.
- Upkeeping an excellent level of warehouse hygiene, cleanliness and safety. Clearing recycling and waste materials from around the warehouse and packing room, taking care of your workplace, and cleaning up as you go.
- Learning how to create personalised gift orders using our foil printer.
- Some production and postproduction, helping us build products in house!
- Prior experience in a warehouse, packing or post-room environment is preferred, however this can be a great first job for a motivated, fast-learning individual.
- Capable of physical work, the occasional bit of heavy lifting and comfortable with working on your feet for extended periods.
- Confident with using a computer to create and edit our personalised orders.
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work, you need to be error free!
- A good handle on the English language, you’ll need to read, write, and speak English to do the job. Intermediate level is a minimum.
- The right to work in the UK.
- You must be able to work up to and during the Christmas period, including the 28th – 30th
- 07:30 to 16:00
- Monday to Friday
- 1 hour unpaid lunch
- 2 x 15 minute paid breaks, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.
- Contract ends 27th January 2023
- £11.05 per working hour in line with the London Living Wage
- Potential for overtime during our busiest periods
- 5 days per week on a temporary contract basis
Interested? Send your CV and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to Maria: email@example.com.
Closing Date: August 31st 2022.