Our Out of Home team is growing fast! We're looking for a sales savvy tea nut to help us to grow business with our contract catering and wholesale customers. In this role you will be tasked with proactively making contacts and building relationships in order to win new business and grow existing accounts all whilst educating people about the world of real tea!
This is a junior role so we’re looking for someone who’s driven and has 1-2 years experience in a sales role, preferably working to sales targets, and will be able to support our Key Account Manager at shows, samplings, and sales meetings.
you’ll love this job if…
- You’ve got a passion for selling and huge ambition for a role with lots of scope
- You want to work for a small but leading brand with big growth plans
- You like to own your area and have the ability to make changes to deliver better and better results
- You like tea!
- Working closely with Account Managers to identify new business opportunities within our existing contract catering and wholesale customers
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers, understanding their requirements and helping to implement changes to drive sales
- Proactively reaching out to potential new customers, proposing the teapigs range and closing the sale
- Establishing launch plans with new accounts and ensuring they are fully supported in making the switch to selling teapigs
- Attending customer samplings, trade shows and events to promote teapigs
- Ensuring marketing plans are activated in existing sites, helping to organise samplings and POS support where appropriate
what you’ll need to do this well…
- A real passion for winning new business
- A bit of an obsession with to-do lists and excellent attention to detail
- Sales experience – if it’s in the out of home sector then even better, but we’ll consider anyone with a real passion for food & drink
- An attitude of continuous development/accountability – you push yourself to deliver quality work and continuously do better. You see things through from start to finish and take pride in your work.
- Resourcefulness – a curious mind and “can do” approach to problems big and small. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a drive to evolve the role through new knowledge and tools.
- Flexibility and a willingness to get your hands dirty – we’re a small team so there’s lots of change and sometimes tasks will overlap across teams.
- Commercial skills – ability to understand what is helping us succeed in selling more tea and spending less money and to act on it.
- Approachability - you understand your impact on others and you work well within your network, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge to do better work.
what you’ll get…
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank and public holidays
- Healthcare and enhanced pension scheme
- Lots of support to help you grow
- Free tea – lots of it
- Fitness classes at lunchtimes
- Free fruit and oats
- Flexible, friendly working culture
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (that bit’s important!) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you'd be fab for the role!