OOH Account Manager- HoReCa
The role in a nutshell
The out of home industry is re-opening after a tough year and we are looking for an Account Manager to help support and grow our HoReCa accounts. You will be responsible for driving growth and brand awareness within our existing HoReCa accounts as well as winning new business in this area.
You’ll love this job if…
- You are passionate about sales and want to see teapigs being served and think “I did that!”
- You enjoy talking to people and building relationships
- You’re a bit of a foodie
- You are tenacious and think outside the box to get things done!
- You want to work for and make a big impact in a small(ish) and leading brand
- You like tea!
What you’ll be doing / Key responsibilities:
Driving growth through our HoReCa accounts by optimising ranges, product activations and maximising brand awareness within your accounts
- Building relationships with buyers, marketing teams and site level contacts to ensure teapigs is at the forefront of their minds
- Keeping up to date with industry news and sharing learnings with the team
- Reaching out to untapped areas of the market to win new business
- Putting together commercial proposals
- Working with marketing to launch teapigs within new accounts that you have won
What you’ll need to do well / to fly:
- 1-3 years of account management experience, preferably within OOH.
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand what is helping us succeed in selling more tea and in spending less money and to act on it.
- A love for working with people and building relationships
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel
- An analytical mind to examine results and make recommendations based on what you see
- Excellent personal organisation and communication skills
- Resourcefulness – a curious mind and drive to solve problems, big and small.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a drive to evolve the role through new knowledge and tools.
- Flexibility and a willingness to get your hands dirty –we’re a small team so there’s lots of change and sometimes tasks will overlap across teams.
- Approachability - you understand your impact on others and you work well within your network, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge so we can all do better work.
- BIG ambition to grow within a dynamic business.
Are we perfect for you?
Nick and Louise started teapigs in November 2006 with a mission to get people drinking real tea again and to do things a little differently. They met whilst working for a big tea company, where they learned all about tea and drank loads of it. They soon came to realise that there was a whole world of quality teas out there that weren’t getting the attention they deserve. And so teapigs was born!
We’re committed to creating quality tea that’s accessible (without the pomp and ceremony!) is sustainable, and gives back to tea growing communities. Simple, right!?
Skip to today, and we’re the number 1 super premium tea brand in the UK - we were the first to bring whole leaf tea in a mesh bag to the market, and more recently the first tea brand to be certified plastic-free. We are a certified B Corp company & London Living Wage employer who believe that we can use our business for good. We have a range of 34 wonderful teas, a brilliant online community, a much loved brand, and a fantastic team of teapigs. You’ll now find teapigs in over 44 countries across the world. We have big growth plans and are excited about the future!
- To work in a flexible, supportive & friendly working culture
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank and public holidays
- Summer hours! Early finish Fridays throughout summer
- Healthcare, free eye tests & enhanced pension scheme
- A cycle to work scheme (granted, slightly more useful when back in the office)
- A monthly tea allowance (yep, even while we work from home!)
- Online yoga and HIIT class every week
- Monthly WFH allowance to make sure you've got everything you need while we're working remotely
- Lots of support & personalised training to help you grow
- A dedicated 'team fun', who run regular teapigs socials!
We are excited to be building a diverse & inclusive business. As part of this, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome & encourage applications from all candidates regardless of your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want people who can be themselves & be proud of the work they do.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23rd July 2021, explaining why you'd be fab for the role!
Please don’t send your application without a cover letter – they’re our favourite bit.
We are all currently working from home but are planning on getting back into the office in the not too distant future, so you must be able to travel into Brentford, West London.