temporary packing room assistant – full-time (6 months)
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic Packing Room Assistant to join our small, friendly team based in Brentford, TW8 0AP.*
- Picking and packing orders for our e-commerce customers
- Picking and packing orders for our wholesale customers
- Doing your bit to keep the packing room tidy and presentable at all times
- Getting involved in odd-jobs around the office and the packing room, helping to keep the place moving
- Covering any absences in the team
- Prior experience in a packing or post-room environment is preferred, but not required. This could be a great first job!
- Capable of physical work, the occasional bit of heavy lifting and comfortable with working on your feet
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work, you need to be error free!
- A good handle on the English language, you’ll need to read, write and speak English to do the job
- The right to work in the UK
- 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- £10.75 per working hour in line with the London Living Wage
- Potential for overtime during busy periods
- Up to 10% pro rata bonus per year
- Free oats and fruit for breakfast
- Free tea!
We are excited to be building a diverse & inclusive business. As part of this, we are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We welcome and encourage applications from all candidates regardless of your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status. We want people who can be themselves and be proud of the work they do.
Interested? Pop us your CV and a bit about why you’re interested in the role to Maria on email@example.com by Friday July 10th 2020.
*Currently adhering to social distancing in the workplace.