We're on the lookout for a friendly and positive team player, who shares our ethical values, to manage the financial reporting for both UK and US companies.
Based in our office in west London, you'll be reporting directly to the Head of Accounts. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing the management accounts and monthly reports
- Monitoring and maintaining the sales pipeline
- Monthly forecasting
- Management and maintenance of balance reconciliations (Fixed Assets, Bank, Cash, Debtors, Creditors, Prepayment and Accruals)
- VAT returns
- Analysis of business performance
- Year end reports and audit
- Other general and ad hoc activities that ensure the smooth running of the department and office
This is a full time position although there can be some flexibility for the right candidate. You will be working towards, or have a relevant accounting qualification, and will have experience of providing finance support.
you're perfect for us if you have..
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and self-motivation. We’re a fast growing SME so there’s lots of change.
- Excellent attention to detail, personal organisation and communication skills.
- Strong excel and IT skills and feel comfortable using accounting systems. Familiarity with Sage would be desirable but not essential.
- An attitude of continuous development, and a desire to evolve the role through the introduction of tools and broadening commercial/strategic analysis.
- Flexibility and a willingness to get your hands dirty – we’re a small team so sometimes tasks will overlap both within the finance team and the rest of the office.
are we perfect for you?! you’ll get…
- to work with the best tea company in Brentford!
- a competitive starting salary + performance related bonus
- amazing benefits, including free weekly fitness classes, an option for private healthcare and free tea!
- regular socials
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays!
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter (that bit’s important!) to email@example.com explaining why you'd be fab for the role!
Closing date is 30th June 2019