Posted by Louise on 1st May 2015
We are looking for a business development manager - are you an ambitious, driven person looking to find untapped teapigs sales opportunities in the foodservice sector? Then we need to hear from you!
We have created and lead the super-premium tea market in the UK, making the very best quality whole leaf tea. We make a big thing about using real, whole leaves (not the dusty stuff you’ll find in regular teabags). Our quality tea temples have changed the tea category over the last 8 years and we continue to lead the tea revolution. Our range of 28 fantastic teas are sold in the UK and in over 35 countries around the world. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, energetic person to extend our distribution in the foodservice channel
• You will be tasked with developing new business within the foodservice sector; directly and by working closely with our distributors.
• You will be a highly commercial and strategic individual who is able to strike the balance between achieving a sales target and avoiding the hard sell.
• Nice (yes!) – you’ll spend a lot of time talking and meeting teapigs customers / potential customers so building relationships will be important.
• Highly organised – You will be juggling lots of tasks, so being able to manage work load is key.
• Flexible -You’ll be super keen to get involved with whatever comes your way. Fancy an Underwater tea party with Louis Theroux and Adrian Chiles? (it happened!)
• A natural problem solver who has the ability to work on your own initiative.
A couple of years experience in sales would be appropriate for this role, ideally in the food / drink industry, even more ideally working in the foodservice channel.
You will be looking to be part of a young and busy team in a fast growing friendly business. The appropriate candidate will ensure that teapigs retain their position as the number one gourmet tea in the UK market.
Base salary + Bonus + Benefits (health care option/ free tea / weekly fitness classes with England rugby players!)
Our office is is Brentford, West London.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com