Posted by Charlotte on 14th October 2015
Meet Charlotte - marketing and events whizz, and newest addition to the teapigs family!
Ten things you didn’t know about Charlotte:
1. I went to cookery college and learnt how to pluck a chicken.
2. Frogs fill me with fear as do toe socks.
3. I love the seaside and could eat fudge all day, everyday.
4. I used to be an Elf and worked in a grotto.
5. I love to bake and once made 80 cup cakes for a wedding #pro.
6. I'm a secret geek and can shamelessly quote along to Harry Potter.
7. I spent a summer during Uni working as a club rep in Newquay, it was soul destroying.
8. I have two yellow Labradors called Jasper and Toby who live at home in Winchester.
9. I'm the 'mother' of my group of friends and the last time I went clubbing I took mini eggs in my pocket
10. I grew up in the New Forest and spent the summers chasing cows out of the garden.