teapigs marketing assistant - events and experiential
teapigs are looking for a tea nut with buckets of energy and creativity to help implement their busy events and experiential strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and E-commerce, you’ll be managing all aspects of teapigs consumer events and experiential activities. You’ll also be assisting across a wide variety of teapigs marketing activities, helping us on our mission to get the nation drink real tea.
Here’s more detail.
You’ll be managing all aspects of teapigs events, working towards a consumer events sales target:
- Booking shows and organising all logistics (stock, deliveries, contractors, electrics)
- Ensuring the teapigs stand is well planned and looks fantastic
- Ensuring the event is staffed
- Selling and sampling to customers
- Representing teapigs brand and brand values at events, spreading the word about our teas and driving customers to the teapigs website
- Post-events performance
- Recommendations on the next steps for teapigs with events
- Researching new event opportunities for teapigs
You’ll be managing the day to day implementation of teapigs experiential activity:
- Responding to enquiries for experiential activity (goody bags, events, offices, festivals)
- Working with wider team to work out the places to get teapigs in to the hands of tea lovers everywhere (from tube stations, to parks, to offices, to gyms)
- Managing a calendar of experiential activity and organising all aspects of the activities we agree, from logistics, to staffing, to organising deliveries, to following up with consumers afterwards and reporting on success
- Being out and about handing out samples, product and ensuring teapigs looks great “out and about”
The teapigs E-commerce and Marketing team is very busy and you’ll be required to assist on lots of ad hoc activities. This could include market research projects, organising marketing materials, assisting with design amends.
What you need to do the job!
- Experience in face-to-face customer services and / or promotional activity
- LOADS of energy and enthusiasm – you’ll be lifting boxes, running around IKEA buying last minute items and serving and talking to customers all day long, all with a huge smile on your face
- Lots of drive – you’ll want to hit sales targets, sell lots of tea and deliver quality work and material
- Ability to work independently and to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Super organisational skills – the checklist will be your best friend
- Attention to detail – you’ll take pride in your work, you’ll want the teapigs stand and creative materials to look brilliant at all times and our customers to walk away very happy
- Tenacity – you’ll have the stamina to keep going at something until it is just right!
- A BIG team ethic – you’ll be working with a busy team to achieve great results
- Experience of working with customers
- Car or driver’s license
- Be able to work occasional weekends at events (time given in lieu)
- To like really good tea!
It would be especially useful if you have…
- Some experience of events management
- Some experience in marketing
- Some experience of design / graphics or use of photoshop
To apply, send a paragraph explaining why you’ll be perfect for this role, and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the subject line
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd June 2015
Salary - £21,000 + bonus, pension scheme, and free tea!